Some of the best food travel experiences don't involve white linen or Michelin stars. A crab feast in Alaska that starts with a boat ride to collect crab pots is one of the most fresh, pure-tasting... and fun dining experiences you'll have anywhwere in the world.
Prepare to get dripping in butter and crab juice in this fun BestTrip.TV video!
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Where do you want to go?
You Should See
Related to Alaska
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- 5 Little-Known Facts about Africa's 'Big Five' Animals
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Makes 5-Star Award History