Fresh, dry air? Check. 300 sunny days a year? Check. A minimalist desert landscape framed by mountains? Check. 'Desert Modern' Mid-Century design and architecture and breezy, indoor/outdoor cocktail lifestyle? Check. Natural hot springs and more golf than anywhere else in California? Check and Check.
It's been a while since BestTrip.TV traveled to a vacation destination that wasn't coastal. Find out why we've fallen in love with the mountain/desert hangout of the Rat Pack and all the Hollywood cool cats: Palm Springs, California.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Where do you want to go?
Related to Palm Springs, California
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- Lie Flat Beds in Economy Class? This Airline Says, "Yes, You Can!"
- 5 Little-Known Facts about Africa's 'Big Five' Animals