France's largest port town, on the magical Mediterranean, has been transformed in recent years.
You'll still find the charms of its Old Port, the oldest neighborhood in France, the maritime culture... but there's been a wave of revitalization and stunning builds that make this seaside city spectacular.
On our latest visit, we fell in love with Marseille, and here are at least 3 reasons we think you'll love it too.
Start your Trip!
Where do you want to go?
You Should See
Related to Marseille, France
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- Lie Flat Beds in Economy Class? This Airline Says, "Yes, You Can!"
- 5 Little-Known Facts about Africa's 'Big Five' Animals