Did you know cruise lines use some of the most eco-friendly innovations and champion stringent procedures to minimize their impact on the air, land and water they visit?
Like many travelers these days, those of us who love cruise travel are eager to ensure our vacations are both memorable and leave the sparkling waters, crisp sea air, and scenic vistas we visit by ship untouched for the future. (Top Photo: Regent Seven Seas Mariner in Skagway, Alaska by BestTrip.TV)
We're happy to share this infographic by cruise industry association CLIA just a few ways cruise lines work to protect the environment:
Where do you want to go?
You Should See
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- Lie Flat Beds in Economy Class? This Airline Says, "Yes, You Can!"
- 5 Little-Known Facts about Africa's 'Big Five' Animals